Bio-B 100™ is a multi B-complex vitamin, supplying vitamin B1, niacin, folate and Vitamin B12, along with the phosphorylated forms of riboflavin and B6, plus the antioxidant enzymes SOD and catalase.
If you don’t eat a balanced diet‚ you may not be getting sufficient levels of B vitamins. There are eight of them; together‚ they’re called the B complex. Your nervous system‚ digestive tract‚ and red blood cells depend on B vitamins to function properly. To get all of the B vitamins you need‚ you have to eat a varied diet rich in fresh fruits‚ vegetables‚ grains‚ dairy‚ and meat or other protein sources.
If you have trouble with maintaining a balanced diet‚ taking a supplement like Biotics Research’s Bio-B 100 can help you get the B complex vitamins you need. This supplement contains 100 percent of the recommended daily value of vitamin B12‚ vitamin B1‚ vitamin B2‚ vitamin B5‚ vitamin B6‚ and folate. It also provides antioxidants‚ which help your body fight off damage caused by toxins. B vitamins also promote the absorption of other essential nutrients in foods or supplements.
Some of the ingredients Bio-B contains include:
- Thiamin (B1)—an important vitamin for the health of your nervous system; it may promote memory and eye health.
- Riboflavin (B2)—an antioxidant that fights free radicals (harmful particles that damage healthy tissues in your body)‚ while possibly reducing the frequency and severity of migraine headaches.
- Niacin—may promote cardiovascular health.
- Vitamin B6—used by your brain to produce neurotransmitters (chemical messengers)‚ while also helping your body break down and use proteins and fats.
- Folate—important for building DNA in your body.
- Vitamin B12—important for normal brain function‚ and may also increase your energy levels.
- Biotin—helps your body process fats and amino acids.
- Pantothenic Acid—helps your body break down carbohydrates.
- Superoxide Dismutase (from vegetable culture) is a potent antioxidant
- Catalase (from vegetable culture) is a strong antioxidant
This pack of Bio-B 100 by Biotics Research contains 100 tablets‚ which will last you between 20 to 60 days‚ depending on your dosage. The recommended dose is one to three tablets‚ three times a day.
Biotics Research is committed to formulating and manufacturing innovative supplements. Its research and development arm is at the forefront of new developments in clinical nutrition‚ discovering and analyzing the benefits of new ingredients. In addition‚ all products supplied by Biotics Research have been shown to be effective and safe.
Dosage: Three (3) tablets each day as a dietary supplement or as otherwise directed by a healthcare professional.