- Provides universal absorption in 100 percent of users.*
- 3x better absorbed than regular‡ (crystalline) CoQ10.*
- 2x better absorbed than solubilized (“improved bioavailability”) CoQ10 softgels.*
- Doubles CoQ10 levels in three weeks among 100 percent of people.*
- Delivers sustained release over 24 hours and needs to be taken only once a day.*
Found in virtually every cell of the human body, coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is a key player in the manufacture of ATP — the body’s main source of energy. For that reason, CoQ10 helps fulfill the energy demands of the heart, and may preserve cognitive function and reduce postexercise fatigue.*
While CoQ10 is naturally produced by the human body, certain factors, such as age and illness, may interfere with the production of this essential coenzyme. Additionally, certain health conditions and interventions may result in lower levels of CoQ10. Therefore, many people choose to take this nutrient in supplement form.
However, it’s a well-known fact that across the board, human beings have difficulty absorbing regular‡ (or crystalline) CoQ10. That’s why more bioavailable (or absorbable) forms of this nutrient have been developed.
However, bioavailability varies drastically from person to person. Research shows some people are good absorbers of products with “improved bioavailability” CoQ10. Yet others are poor absorbers and barely absorb any “improved bioavailability” CoQ10 at all. Unisorb™ CoQ10 with patented MicroActive® CoQ10 is the only form of CoQ10 clinically shown to enhance CoQ10 absorption across all users.*