King Kalibur Spicy Premium Black Angus Beef Stick has less than 1/2 the fat and calories. King Kalibur starts with premium, grain-fed Black Angus Beef that is naturally aged to give our beef sticks a distinct flavor and quality like none other. The meat is then double ground and mixed with their own special seasoning blend. They use only the finest ingredients available, such as pure honey harvested by U.S. bee keepers, fresh garlic, onion, and black pepper.
Once the meat and seasonings have been properly blended it is then placed on racks in their smokehouse and slow smoked for hours until it has reached perfection. During this stage of operation select hardwoods such as Oak, Hickory and Maple are burned to produce a gentle smoke flavor sure to please even the most discriminating palette. Once finished the Black Angus Beef Sticks are immediately vacuum sealed to lock in freshness.
Protein and the Body
- Growth In Children:Protein is particularly important for healthy growth in children. It assists in the building and growth of muscles, helps maintain healthy eyes and vision and also helps keep the immune system working properly. Since children are still developing they need to make sure they are consuming enough protein to ensure that their growth is unimpaired.
- Repair And Maintenance in Adults:Consuming protein is also particularly important for repair and maintenance in adults. Proteins help repair damage to your body and also reduce the effects of daily wear and tear. Even though adult's bodies are fully developed, it is still important that they get their recommended daily allowance (RDA) of protein to make sure their bodies do not endure sustained damage.
- Increased Muscle Mass:One of the most highly publicized benefits of protein is increased muscle mass. Professional bodybuilders indulge in a high protein diet for this very reason. If you are participating in a muscle building program then it is likely that you require additional protein, so make sure you incorporate this into your diet.
- Improved Muscle Tone:Although protein will not improve your muscle tone alone, it can really boost the effects of resistance training. Increasing your consumption of protein as part of a weight training program will help improve the appearance and tone of the muscles all over your body. If toning your muscles is one of your goals, make sure that you are consuming enough protein in your diet.
- Improved Weight Loss: Studies have linked protein with both a temporary boost in metabolism and a suppressed appetite. Both of these effects can help you with your weight loss efforts. If you want to lose weight and burn fat, be sure not to neglect protein.
Open and Enjoy!
|Serving Size: 1 stick (35 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 1 |
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
| Calories from Fat||45|| |
|Total Fat||5 g||8%|
| Saturated Fat||2.5 g||13%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|| |
|Total Carbohydrates||4 g||5%|
| Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
| Sugars||4 g|| |
|Protein||8 g|| |
|Vitamin A 6%||Vitamin C 0%|
|Calcium 2%||Iron 8%|
|* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your diet values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
| Saturated Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Potassium|| ||3,500 mg||3,500 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate|| ||300 g||375 g|
| Dietary Fiber|| ||25 g||30 g|
|Protein|| ||50 g||65 g|
|Calories per Gram:|
|Fat 9||Carbohydrate 4||Protein 4|
|Ingredients: Angus Beef, Honey, Salt, Dextrose, Spices, Granulated Garlic, Natural Flavor, Granulated Onion, Lactic Acid Starter Culture, Paprika, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite.|
King Kalibur - Premium Black Angus Beef Stick Spicy - 1.25 oz. (35 g) Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 stick (35 g) Servings Per Container: 1 Amount Per Serving % Daily Value* Calories 93 Calories from Fat 45 Total Fat 5 g 8% Saturated Fat 2.5 g 13% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 14 mg 5% Sodium 240 mg 10% Total Carbohydrates 4 g 5% Dietary Fiber 0 g 0% Sugars 4 g Protein 8 g Vitamin A 6% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 2% Iron 8% * Percent D