Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) helps maintain a healthy nervous system and immune system.
All Natural Factors products are manufactured in accordance with the Government of Canada's Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), among the highest standards in the world.
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) is involved in the formation of body proteins and structural compounds including chemical transmitters in the brain.
- Vitamin B6 is also supports maintenance of hormonal balance and proper immune function.
- Vitamin B6 is involved in nearly 60 enzyme systems in the body.
- It is necessary for normal growth, red blood cell synthesis and vitamin B12 absorption.
- Vitamin B6 supplementation, in conjunction with folic acid and vitamin B12, can lower homocysteine levels.
- Dietary Supplement
- Nervous & Immune System Support
- Purity & Potency Guaranteed
Suggested Use 1 tablet per day or as directed by a health professional.