Our Mission For over 30 years, Thorne Research has been dedicated to enhancing the health and well-being of people worldwide by providing innovative, high-quality, research-based nutritional supplements, health diagnostics technology platforms, and the latest in medical education. Through our products and services, our passionate, talented staff, collaboration with a variety of innovative and expert strategic partners, and an unwavering commitment to integrity, Thorne Research strives to become a leading health-care company serving people around the world.
well-absorbed antioxidant flavonoid*
- a citrus flavonoid that supports blood vessel health*
- blood vessel stabilizing effects help reduce menopausal hot flashes*
- stabilizes mast cells that store and release histamine*
- a water-soluble form of the flavonoid hesperidin
- Dietary Supplement
- Well-Absorbed Antioxidant Flavonoid
- A Citrus Flavonoid that Supports Blood Vessel Health
- Blood Vessel Stabilizing Effects can Reduce the Incidence of Menopausal Hot Flashes
- Stabilizes Mast Cells that Store and Release Histamine
- A Water-Soluble Form of the Flavonoid Hesperidin
Hesperidin is a flavonoid derived from citrus fruits (lemons and oranges). Many experts believe flavonoids like hesperidin have a synergistic activity with vitamin C.* Hesperidin may also increase the strength of veins and capillaries.* In addition, hesperidin can reduce histamine release from mast cells by strengthening the cell membrane (mast cells are blood cells that contain granules of histamine and other substances).*
While hesperidin itself is not very water-soluble, hesperidin methyl chalcone (HMC) is highly water-soluble, allowing for greater absorption of the molecule in the gastrointestinal tract.* As with all flavonoids, HMC is an antioxidant.* Hesperidin also supports eye health and has blood vessel-stabilizing effects.*
Suggested Use Take 1 capsules two to three times daily or as recommended by your health-care practitioner.